State Council of Secondary Education, Punjab is an autonomous body, which is established for development of education under the Council was registered as a Society under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 with the Register of Societies firms (Pb) Chandigarh on dated 2/5/2008
The council of secondary education may even take on roles In developing the personal education in India. This may be a holistic approach to uplift the general best for schooling in private area. With the leveling up of the private education sector requirements over the next few years, the council of secondary education goals to paintings with social welfare/ instructional personal companies to sell the private training all through India.
The vocational courses (Under Self Employment, Education Scheme) in India. With the help of educational experts to educate on educating boys, girls, men and women to upliftment the literacy in India. So that they can serve society effectively and with dignity. The board may impart education with international techniques and with stress on morally, mentally, physically and socially personality.
The council of secondary education Mohali promotes the vision of global class schooling in India thru specific languages. It executes various activities like prescribing curriculum/syllabus, granting affiliations to schools/examine centers, accomplishing examinations upto sr. secondary level, claim results, trouble certificate to deserving applicants, presenting commands, management for all faculties/have a look at centers are being jogged beneath its banner.
- Our motto is Education, Health & Character.
- To give the best possible teaching and training to its students. So that they can serve society effectively and with dignity.
- Democratizing higher education by taking it to the doorsteps of learners.
- Providing assess to high quality to all those who seek it irrespective of age, region or formal qualifications.
- Offering need based academic programmers by giving professional and vocational orientation to the course.
- To promoting and developing distance education in India & Abroad.
- To individualized study: – flexibility in terms of place and duration of study
- To give cost effective and self employment education program.
- Student support through the services network.
The final examination in theory and practical are held at the end of the session in March/April and in supplementary exams in September / October. A candidate has declared successful on scoring minimum of 33% marks in each paper.
Every successful declared student will be awarded D.M.C. / Certificate by the State Council of Secondary Education, Delhi in each education programme.
There will be no restriction of age, caste, sex, region, country under open and distance education system of the board.
The medium of each education programme will be according to their Regional Language/ State Language/ Country Language. But Question Paper will be published only in English/Hindi, student can give answer in English/ Hindi or his/her state language. But it should be mentioned earlier in the examination form.
S.C.F – 61 – 62, Opposite ESI Hospital , Post Box No: 37
Industrial Area, Phase-7, Mohali (INDIA)
Ph. No. : +91-172-5020945 , +91-172-5020946, +91-172-5020947
Fax No. : +91-172-5092786